- From Thursday to Sunday
- Boat trip in the Gulf of Finland on the Meteor speedboat
- 1.5 hour guided excursion to Kronstadt with extra free time
- Visit to Naval Cathedral
- Return route includes a tour of famous forts
- If you want to visit Kronstadt on a weekend during high season, reserve well in advance. Tickets frequently sell-out.
- Meals are not included in the price of the trip to Kronstadt. You will have an hour of free time in the city, during which you can purchase your own lunch.
- It is possible to purchase only a transfer to Kronstadt sans city tour.
The Meteor to Kronstadt comfortably transports you from St. Petersburg to the fortress city within one hour. The speedboat departs from University Nab. 3 pier, at the Kunstkammer. Departure time is at 12:30, Thursday to Sunday and the excursion is 5-5.5 hours.
The route follows the Neva River. You will see the central sights of the city: the Hermitage, the Spit of Vasilievsky Island and the Peter and Paul Fortress. Then the Meteor will speed onwards to the Gulf of Finland for sightseeing in Kronstadt.
Along the way, your professional guide will regale you with stories about the legendary city. The Excursion to Kronstadt from St. Petersburg includes a walking tour which lasts 1.5 hours and a visit to the magnificent Naval Cathedral!